Ingredients for 6 people:
- 6 slices of turkey breast
- 150 gr. of Parma ham
- 150 gr. of Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 130 gr. of butter
- 1 egg
- grated breadcrumbs
- Flatten 6 slices of turkey breast with a tenderizer and pass them firstly in
beaten eggs to which a pinch of salt has been added, and then in freshly,
- Melt 80 gr. of butter in a wide pan and in it, place the breadcrumbed
cutlets, add pepper and slowly brown on both sides until they turn a golden
- Place a slice of Parma ham on each cutlet, and on top of this, thin slices
of tender Parmigiano Reggiano cheese; sprinkle with a smalll quantity of
the butter used for cooking and a ladle of hot broth.
- Cover the pan and cook until the cheese melts, forming a soft white veil
over the meat.
- Lay the cutlets on a hot serving dish; melt and brown 50 gr. butter in a
small pan and pour over the cutlets, serving immediately.