Serves 6 :
- 600 gr piece of leg of pork
- 80 gr bacon
- 400 gr white flour
- 4 eggs
- Lard a piece of leg of pork with 50 gr bacon cut into strips and a few cloves of garlic.
- Lightly fry 70 gr butter, 30 gr pounded bacon and a sliced onion.
- Add the meat, the salt, and when it begins to clour, cover with broth; add the celery and the carrot(sliced) and three cloves.
- Cover and cook on a low gas for at least one hour, adding two sponnfuls of good, strong red wine. When cooked, filter the sauce, add 6 spoonfuls of toasted breadcrumbs and 8 of grated Parmigiano-Reggiano, a sprinkling of nutmeg and two beaten eggs. If desired,a small amount of minced stewed meat may be added to the filling.
- With 400 gr white flour , 4 eggs and lukewarm water, prepare a thin layers of pasta. To make the "anolini" place small piles of filling along the edge of the layer of pasta and turno the remaining pasta over, using the fingers to press the edges around the filling. Press out with a 2 cm mould, forming halfmoon shapes. The "anolini" are cooked and served in a good, meat-based broth.